Non Resident Individuals & Businesses

If you are looking at doing business in the UK, it makes sense to work with professional advisers experienced in this field. At Glazers, we offer international services for:

  • Overseas businesses with UK companies
  • Overseas companies with UK branches or subsidiaries
  • Non-UK resident landlords.

For UK businesses involved in overseas trade – whether you are already an importer or exporter, are exploring new markets or want to expand overseas – we also offer advice and support on relevant accountancy, tax and regulatory frameworks and other business issues.

Imran & Associates offer an expert financial service for companies and individuals that operate outside of the UK. Our team of accountants have many years of experience dealing with the finances and books of firms that work abroad, giving you peace of mind that everything will be handled professionally and according to the relevant rules and regulations.

Accounting for overseas residents and businesses can be tricky, as firms have to deal with different laws, but our experts are here to look after everything for you. We can handle the accountancy for overseas businesses requirements, leaving you to get on with running your firm and concentrate on making it a success.

At Imran & Associates we know the requirements inside-out so you can rest assured that your bookkeeping, account filing, payroll and tax contributions and so on will be handled according to the local rules where your business is operating.

Whatever your business and wherever it is based, we can look after all your accounting requirements. We are proud to provide a professional, dedicated and tailored service to all our clients.


Facebook By Weblizar Powered By Weblizar